Fletcher’s Matched Component Technology
Our Matched Component Technology also includes our market-unique and patented packaging solutions for easy component identification and process line handling through packaged wheel cutting assemblies.
Fletcher’s Blister Packaging Solution
This market-exclusive, blister packaging is designed to package Fletcher’s line of carbide cutting wheels, inserts, clip units and axles, offering customers the benefit of easier component identification at the process line and better inventory control.
Packaging Specifications - Blister Pack
- Individually perforated for easy separation from master blister card
- Peel away corner for component removal, reducing the risk of lost components
- 25 individually packaged components on each card - packages in 100-piece master shipper ready for customer’s inventory storage
- Seal tight blister packaging to individually hold cutting wheels, axles, clip units & inserts
- Blisters available in clear and amber depending on the Fletcher component
Packaging Specifications - Colorized Caps
- Fletcher packages all of its Carbide Cutting Wheels in a plastic tube with a patented colorized cap for easy wheel angle identification
- The top of the cap is also marked with the wheel angle in case the wheel holding pin is separated from the plastic tube
- Eliminates possibility of using the wrong angle on the production line
- Aids in inventory control and stocking accuracy
Sales & Technical Documents